lunes, enero 4

Orfeo

1 comentario:

  1. Hey,

    I'm not sure if this is the right place or the right venue, but I saw your comment on Ebert's posting about Leonard Cohen and I just wanted to say you have great taste in music. If this is not your comment then please disregard.

    Blessings.

    As any bloke who loves music, I'm fond of saying this or that song has saved my life. It may be true in many ways, but not in the way you just wrote. That is truly unique (or at least not seen by me before).
    It's nice to read something new from your life and mind every day. Keep the good writing coming, 'cause I'm always reading up!
    P.S.: Songs that have "saved" my life:
    "Never is a Promise" Fiona Apple
    "Morning Morgantown" Joni Mitchell
    "Dream Brother" Jeff Buckley
    "Oceans" Pearl Jam
    "Parabola" Tool
    "I'll be seeing you" performed by Billie Holiday

    ResponderEliminar